STRONG, RELIABLE, DURABLE, LIGHTWEIGHT AND EASY TO USE…
SSTE offers “4-FOUR-QUADRUPLE- PLY/LAYER FLAT NYLON POLYESTER WEBBING SLING – INDUSTRIAL LIFTING BELT STRAP” – JB LIFTING
FEATURES / DESCRIPTION:
Meets and Exceeds Standards: EN 1492-1, EN 1492-2 & ASME B30.9
- Factor of Safety (Fos) – 6:1
- Maximum Working Temperature: -400c to 900c
- Lighter than the chain and steel wire rope sling
- Easy to use and high chemical resistance.
- Does not damage the material to be lifted. Positioning is fast and easy.
- Can tighten up the material to avoid slip while lifting the products.
- Only small storage space is required because of its flexibility.
- Medium initial investment cost. However, higher productivity, longer service life, easier handling and storage result in low total operating costs.
- Lightweight and excellent flexibility allow safer and easier handling of your valuable products.
- High resistance to chemical and oil contamination.
- Various sizes available for every application.
- Custom made slings for specific applications can be made to customer specifications.
- Special treatment gives excellent resistance to surface abrasion and cutting.
- Quality is maintained through constant research.
- Special stampings names can be applied to the web surface.
SPECIFICATION / CAPACITY CHART:-
|CAPACITY IN DIFFERENT SHAPE (SWL)||THICKNESS
Standard Lengths: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 meter
* Whereas customizable Lengths are available depending on customer requirements in both meter and feet.
* For Custom Lengths, Please send your inquiry at sales@SafeAndSecureKSA.com
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS / WARNINGS:-
- Determine the weight of the load.
- Select sling having suitable characteristics for the type of load, hitch and environment.
- Slings shall not be loaded in excess of the rated capacity. Consideration should be given to sling angles, which are discussed below.
- Slings with fittings used in a choker hitch shall be of sufficient length to assure that the choking action is on the webbing.
- Slings used in a basket hitch shall have the load balanced to prevent slippage.
- Slings shall not be dragged on the floor or over an abrasive surface.
- Slings shall not be twisted or tied into knots, or joined by knotting.
- Slings shall not be pulled from under loads when the load is resting on the sling.
- Slings shall always be protected from being cut by sharp corners, sharp edges, protrusions or abrasive surfaces.
- Do not drop slings equipped with metal fittings.
- The opening of fittings shall be the proper shape and size to ensure that the fitting will seat properly in the hook or other attachment.