Cargo Lashing Belt (also called lashing straps or tie downs or tie down straps) are fasteners used to hold down cargo or equipment during transport. Tie down straps are essentially webbing that is outfitted with tie down hardware. This hardware allows the tie down strap to attach to the area surrounding the cargo or equipment, loop over the cargo or equipment, and/or attach to the cargo or equipment.
STRONG, RELIABLE AND EASY TO USE…
- Standard: EN-12195-2.
- Material: 100% Polyester.
- Brand : JB LIFTING
- Safety Factor: 2:1
- Length: Standard (custom lengths on request)
- Color: Blue, Orange and Yellow.
- Storage Temperature: Polyester material for -40°C~100°C.
- Traceability code, capacity etc is written on tag.
- End Fittings: Double J hook (other fittings on request)
- Load restraint using a tensioning device (ratchet)
- Effective and safe control of loads whilst transportation
- Extremely quick and efficient tie down and release of load thus saving time.
- No damage to the load being tied down.
SPECIFICATION FOR Cargo Tie Down Belt:
|ITEM CODE||CAPACITY||BREAKING LOAD||BELT WIDTH||STANDARD LENGTH|
There are no reviews yet.