MULTI-PURPOSE, ROBUST, SAFE Electric Chain Hoist Block W/o Trolley
– (Capacity: 0.25~5T) – 3P/220-380V/ 50 Hz or 60 Hz
CHBE series electric chain hoist is our newly developed product based on Japanese and Germany technology with the features of compact structure, lightweight, easy operation and nice appearance. The hoist is widely used for the lifting purpose which occurs in factories, mines, ports, warehouses and etc, it can be used together with cranes as an integrated part of an overhead craning system, serving as an efficient equipment, our hoist promises an improved work condition and high efficiency.
MEETS AND EXCEEDS STANDARDS: EN ISO 12100:2010, EN 14492-2:2006+A1:2009, EN 60204-32:2008
1. Relative humidity: <85%
2. Ambient temperature: -25ºC－40ºC
3. Working class: M4
4. Level of Protection: IP54
5. Power: 3P/220~480V/50HZ or 60HZ
6. Chain size: φ5×15/φ7.1X 21/φ9×27
7. The hoist cannot be used under an environmental condition of flammable, explosive or corrosive air.
8. Brake: adopting D.C. normal close brake, without asbestos. Once the motor stop, the brake can hold the load safely and timely.
9. This hoist is equipped with electronic limit load device, which prevents chain being over tight.
10. Friction clutch: which can make the motor idle running to avoid damage under overload and over tight revolving.
11. The motor is equipped with heat protection device, which prevents the motor to be damaged under overheat.
12. Top and bottom hooks are made of high tensile alloy steel with special heat treatment. It prevents the hook from breaking and being deformed gradually under a sudden extra-load.
13. Load chain is carbonized with good wear property and long using life.
14. Chain container serves as a storage bag, keeping the load chain clear of dirt and dust, and without chuck while falling down freely.
15. Individual serial code, JB Lifting logo and WLL embossed.
16. Standard for load chain: BS EN 13157:2000
17. CE, Serial number, SWL is shown on the label
SPECIFICATION FOR Electric Chain Hoist Block W/o Trolley:
|Rated Load (ton)||0.25||0.5||1||2||3||3||5|
|Standard Lift (m)||3||3||3||3||3||3||3|
|Lifting Speed (m/min)||50 Hz||8||7||7||3.5||2.3||4||2.6|
|Motor Power (kw)||0.45||0.8||1.6||1.6||1.6||3||3|
|Power Supply||3P/220-380V/50HZ or 60HZ|
|Working level / %ED||M4 / 30%|
|Dimension of Load chain||φ5×15||φ7.1X 21||φ9×27|
|Strands of Load chain||1||1||1||2||3||2||3|
|Test load (ton)||0.31||0.625||1.25||2.5||3.75||3.75||6.25|
|Net Weight (kg)||25||50||55||60||65||98||103|
|Extra weight per meter of extra lift (kg)||0.55||1.1||1.1||2.2||3.3||3.5||5.3|
|Minimum headroom H min(mm)||430||520||550||630||710||800||850|
Note: Custom lengths are available on request.
1. Shall be sure the hoist with correct earth connection before applied to the operation.
2. Before lifting a load, examine the load chain to ensure that there is no twist, kink, and no turn-over of the bottom hook for multi-falls.
3. The hoist is only used for load within capacity, any application for over rated capacity is forbidden.
4. Ensure lift a load vertically, diagonally lift or tow a load is not allowed beyond 10degree.
5. While operating, any person is prohibited to stand or work underneath the load.
6. Do not lift any load with the load chain as the slinging tackle.
7. Never apply any load to the tip of the hook for lifting.
8. While lifting, do not operate the hoist for rapid up and down repetitively.
9. Don’t run the hoist out of the limit position.
10. Never lift a load using 2 or more than 2 sets hoists simultaneously.
11. Don’t dismantle and adjust the limit load device by users themselves.
12. Measuring the load by limit load device is forbidden.
13. The load chain should be properly lubricated with suitable oil or grease before applied to lift purpose, and periodically lubrication is necessary for normal operation.
14. When lifting, the slings should be properly put into the hook throat with the safety latch properly closed.