INDUSTRIAL SAFETY CONFINED SPACE RESCUE TRIPOD JBLIFTING:-
STRONG, RELIABLE AND EASY TO USE…
SSTE’s fall protection equipment and services provide value-added features and benefits for those specifying, selecting and using our products. While safety at height is our ultimate goal, enhancing worker comfort, trust and productivity. The Confined Space Rescue Tripod is the basis of a confined space entry and rescue system giving a strong, stable and portable anchorage point for fall arrest and recovery system. Rescue Tripod is a temporary transportable anchor device for confined space activities and also suitable for the utilization combined with rescue device. The Safety Tripod is the anchorage connector for typical confined space and rescue systems.
- Lightweight, high-strength aluminium construction for easy lifting
- Head: Made of high strength cast aluminium
- Secondary safety anchorage
- Stabilising feet with rubber grips.
- Telescopic and Adjustable legs with integral push pins, ideal for uneven surfaces, independent leg locking feature hold legs securely in place.
- A safety chain and tripod feet with rubber skid pads and serrated edge help keep the Tripod secure in slippery conditions.
- Conformance: BS EN 795 Type B and Comply with Council Directive 89/686/EEC.
- All Hardware with CE norms
|Name and Type||JBL- Rescue Tripod||Material||High Strength Aluminium Alloy|
|Max. Workload (Tripod)||300 kg||Wire Rope Diameter and Length ( winch)||5 mm x 20 M|
|Breaking Strength (Tripod)||500 kg||Gear proportion (winch)||5:1|
|Total Spread||222 cm||Breaking Force||22 kN|
|Total Contract||141 cm||Packing Specification||145x40x40 cm|
|Maximum Lifted Weight||1600 N||Weight||≤30 kg|
Note: For custom lengths please send your inquiry at for Industrial Safety Confined Space Rescue Tripod firstname.lastname@example.org