PERMANENT MAGNETIC PLATE LIFTER:-
STRONG, RELIABLE AND EASY TO USE…
MEETS AND EXCEEDS STANDARDS: EN 60404-5:2008, EN 13155:2003+A2:2009
APPLICATION AND FEATURES:
Permanent Magnetic Lifters Model MGL is mainly used for connecting component during lifting and handing operation. They can hoist moving iron docks, cylindrical and other magnetic material. They are easy for operation, safe in handing, lightly and ingeniously structured. Hence they are widely used as hoisting devices in factories, docks warehouses and transportation industries. By using them, you can improve your working conditions and increase your working efficiency.
CONSTRUCTION AND SPECIFICATION:
MODEL MGL Permanent Magnetic Lifter has strong magnetic path produced by NdFeB magnetic materials. On and off the magnetic path is controlled by turning the manual nozzle. There are shackles on the top of Magnetic Lifting Hoist for lifting, a V slot on the holding cylindrical component.
|Rated lifting strength||L||B||H1||H2||B1||F||G||Dead Weight|
The main technical parameters are given as follows:
|Load Plate Max||Load Round Max||Plate Min Thickness||Round Min-Max Thickness||Work Max. length||Operation Temperature|
1. During operation, you should clear away the components such as rust and burr. The centre line of the lifter had better overlap with the centralizing of the component. Then place the Magnetic Lifting Hoist on the security key on the handle is automatically locked, and then start to hoist.
2. During lifting and handling components, overloading is forbidden. Nobody is allowed to pass through under the component held by Magnetic Lifter. Components temperature and ambient temperature shall be between +80℃ to -40℃. No strong vibration and impact.
3. When lifting and handling cylindrical components, keeping the cylindrical surface contacting the “V” slot of lifter on two lines the actual lifting capacity will generally be 30% of the rated lifting capacity.
4. When lifting and handling operation is finished, press down the bottom to disengage the security key from the security pin, and then turn the handle “ON” to “OFF” until released. The lifter is now in the neutral condition, it can be taken away from the component.
MAINTENANCE AND SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS FOR PERMANENT MAGNETIC PLATE LIFTER:
1. While carrying and using permanent magnetic lifter, beware of the bumping and roughness of the surface in order not to influence the property and life-span. After using, the lifter had better be protected by oil.
2. Please read the operating instruction carefully and its property before using this lifter to avoid the accident.
3. Check the quality of the handle button frequently. Make sure that the security key can be moved flexibly and the security pin can be locked firmly.
4. When Magnetic Lifting Hoist is not in contact with the ferromagnetic material of the component, don’t turn the nozzle.
5. Maintenance must be strictly according to the instructions by the professional authorized technical personnel.
6. Prohibit modifying the products to avoid effecting on their safety.
7. Must take a test for the capability every week and check the safety of all of the components in order to ensure its use capability.
8. If the main body and turning part is damaged and it can not work, it should be discarded as useless.