VERTICAL RETRACTABLE LIFELINE/ FALL ARRESTER/ LOAD ARRESTER:-
STRONG, RELIABLE AND EASY TO USE…
SSTE Retractable Lifeline reduces the shock loading on the body by limiting the distance of the fall. It is used in work inspection, general construction, work maintenance, oil production, telecommunication, and confined space where worker mobility and fall protection are needed.
- Load Arrester Working Load is 100 kg.
- Casing made up of high impact strength Polymer, to prevent breakage and is nearly indest-ructible.
- Galvanized Steel Wire Rope dia 4 mm
- Minimum breaking strength of Load Arrester Assembly> 3kN
- Minimum breaking strength of wire rope>12kN
- Conforms to EN 360:2002 and Machine Directive 2006/42/CE
|ITEM CODE||MATERIAL||WIRE DIAMETER||LENGTH|
|FAR-10||Galvanized||4 mm||10 meter|
|FAR-15||Galvanized||4 mm||15 meter|
|FAR-20||Galvanized||4 mm||20 meter|
|FAR-25||Galvanized||4 mm||25 meter|
|FAR-30||Galvanized||4 mm||30 meter|
There are no reviews yet.