WHIPCHECK SAFETY CABLES JBLIFTING:-
STRONG, RELIABLE AND EASY TO USE…
DESCRIPTION FOR WHIPCHECK SAFETY CABLES:
Be safety conscious and promote the use of Whip Checks on all pressurized hose applications. To prevent serious injury due to hose or coupling failure, add a Whip Check at each hose connection and from equipment to hose. Install in the fully extended position (no slack) for proper safety assurance. Spring-loaded loops in the cable ends open easily to slip over the couplings for a firm grip on the hose. Also known as whip arrestors or hose choker cables.
- Steel cables and plated springs, with Aluminum ferrules are standard for hose to hose ‘Whipcheck’.
Cable is the low cost answer to eliminate injuries caused by broken air
- Highly resistant to rust and corrosion
- No tools needed – easy to install and remove
- Maximum working pressure: 200 PSI
- OSHA compliant and MSHA approved
There are no reviews yet.