MULTI-PURPOSE, ROBUST, SAFE JBLIFTING…
DESCRIPTION FOR WIRE ROPE PULLER/HOIST:
Wire Rope Puller machines are portable manual hoists used with flexible wire rope. They can be used to lift, pull and position loads over great distances depending on the wire rope length. They are suitable for use in numerous configurations and are the ideal solution for use in professional applications.
- Standard: EN 13157
- Low weight, quick installation
- No limitation in terms of cable length
- Manageable, light-weight, robust, powerful
- Increase load capacity with deflection sheaves
- Adjustable handle for easy operation.
- Backward lever & forward lever: placed in tandem providing a slim design and assuring power transfer along the center.
- Built-in shearing pin prevent overload. Its functions at approx.50% overload and the pins can be replaced without removing the load.
- Anchor bolt offers numerous and versatile connection possibilities with load hoods, sling ropes and sling chains.
- JBL, CE, TUV with number for easy identification.
- High strength cast aluminum alloy body, quenched and tempered, powder coated, light weight, simple to operate, smooth design with large, flat bottom surface for increased stability in horizontal as well as vertical working position.